IntroducedMar 09, 2020
Passed SenateMay 11, 2020
Signed into Law
HOMELAND SECURITY: Establishes and provides for the Louisiana Cyber Investigators Alliance.
Senate • May 29, 2020: Received from the House without amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Franklin J. Foilprimary
(R - 16)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Read by title, concurred in by vote of 89 yeas, 0 nays.
- May 27, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/29/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0).
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate.
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and adopted by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered sent to the House.
- May 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Mar 10, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.