IntroducedFeb 28, 2020
Passed SenateMay 14, 2020
Passed HouseMay 29, 2020
Signed into Law
HOMELAND SECURITY: Provides for qualifications of volunteers to cyber response and recovery support efforts with the Governor's Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness. (8/1/20)
House • May 29, 2020: Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 97, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 97, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Notice given.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/29/20.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/28/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 18, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- May 14, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 13, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 12, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- Feb 28, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.