IntroducedFeb 28, 2020
Passed SenateMay 11, 2020
Passed HouseMay 29, 2020
Signed into Law
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL: Provides for carbon sequestration. (8/1/20)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Received from the House without amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Sharon Hewittprimary
(R - 1)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 98, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 27, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (13-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/29/20.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Natural Resources and Environment.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Natural Resources.
- Feb 28, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Natural Resources.