IntroducedFeb 28, 2020
Passed HouseMay 15, 2020
Passed SenateMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
HEALTH SERVICES: Provides with respect to the practice of physician assistants
House • May 29, 2020: Received from the Senate without amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Lawrence A. "Larry" Bagleyprimary
(R - 7)
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 18, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 91, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/15/20.
- May 07, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (13-0).
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Feb 28, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.