IntroducedFeb 27, 2020
Passed HouseMay 22, 2020
Passed SenateMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
DISTRICTS/CRIME PREVENT: Creates the Forest Oak Windsor Place Crime Prevention, Improvement, and Beautification District in East Baton Rouge Parish
House • May 29, 2020: Received from the Senate without amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Edward C. "Ted" James, IIprimary
(D - 101)
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 25, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/22/20.
- May 18, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (15-0).
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- Feb 27, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.