IntroducedFeb 27, 2020
Passed HouseMay 21, 2020
Signed into Law
HEALTH/MEDICAL TREATMENT: Adds chronic pain associated with fibromyalgia to the set of conditions qualifying a patient for treatment with medical marijuana
Senate • May 29, 2020: Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Rodney Lyonsprimary
(D - 87)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 22, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- May 21, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 74, nays 18. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/21/20.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0).
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Feb 27, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.