IntroducedFeb 27, 2020
Passed SenateMay 11, 2020
Passed HouseMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
LOCAL AGENCIES: Provides for expansion of working conditions afforded to fire service employees employed by nonprofit corporations under contract with a fire protection district, municipality, or other political subdivision. (gov sig)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 94, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/28/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (14-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Mar 16, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Mar 11, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.
- Feb 27, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.