IntroducedFeb 26, 2020
Passed SenateMay 13, 2020
Passed HouseMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
HEALTH/ACC INSURANCE: Provides relative to health insurance. (8/1/20)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Louie Bernardprimary
(R - 31)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 92, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/28/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- May 13, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- Feb 26, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Insurance.