IntroducedFeb 26, 2020
Passed HouseMay 20, 2020
Passed SenateMay 27, 2020
Signed into Law
COMMERCIAL REGULATIONS: Provides for the recognition of separate legal personalities among affiliated corporations and other business entities
Senate • May 29, 2020: Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Thomas Alexander Pressly, IVprimary
(R - 6)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 26 yeas and 8 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 26, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 21, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- May 20, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 92, nays 1. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 18, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/20/20.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (15-0).
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Commerce.
- Feb 26, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Commerce.