IntroducedFeb 26, 2020
Passed SenateMay 13, 2020
Passed HouseMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Provides relative to the delivery of alcoholic beverages. (gov sig)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- R. L. Bret Allain, IIprimary
(R - 21)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 83, nays 13. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/28/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- May 13, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 5 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- Feb 26, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- SB178 OriginalPDF
- SB178 EngrossedPDF
- SB178 ReengrossedPDF
- SB178 EnrolledPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #1011, JUDB, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Amendment, #1161, Allain, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Legislative Bureau Amendment, #1179, Mills, Fred, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Bureau Note, #1250, Allain, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #2423, Jordan, RejectedPDF