IntroducedFeb 26, 2020
Passed HouseMay 26, 2020
Passed SenateMay 29, 2020
Signed into Law
APPROPRIATIONS/SUPPLEML: Makes supplemental appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019-2020
Senate • May 29, 2020: Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jerome "Zee" Zeringueprimary
(R - 52)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Rules suspended. Called from the Calendar.
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 26, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- May 26, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 99, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (24-0).
- Made Special Order of the day No. 1 for 05/26/20.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/26/20.
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Appropriations.
- Feb 26, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Appropriations.