IntroducedFeb 25, 2020
Passed SenateMay 14, 2020
Passed HouseMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
COURTS: Provides relative to fees charged by the clerk of court for the Twenty-sixth Judicial District Court. (2/3 - CA7s2.1(A)) (8/1/20) (EG1 INCREASE LF RV See Note)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Robert Millsprimary
(R - 36)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 91, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/28/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (11-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- May 14, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- Feb 25, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Finance.