IntroducedFeb 24, 2020
Passed HouseMay 18, 2020
Passed SenateMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
CRIMINAL/JUSTICE: Suspends certain provisions of the Code of Criminal Procedure relative to financial obligations of criminal offenders
House • May 29, 2020: Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Tanner D. Mageeprimary
(R - 53)
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Called from the Calendar.
- Read by title and concurred in by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered returned to the House.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- May 26, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 19, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary C.
- May 18, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 18, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called on final consideration, yeas 96, nays 1. The resolution was adopted and ordered to the Senate.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/18/20.
- May 07, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0).
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.
- Feb 24, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.