IntroducedFeb 20, 2020
Passed HouseMay 07, 2020
Passed SenateMay 21, 2020
Signed into Law
COURTS/COURT COSTS: Provides relative to the use of court costs and fees for services by constables and marshals (EN SEE FISC NOTE LF RV See Note)
House • May 29, 2020: Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Kenny R. Coxprimary
(D - 23)
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- May 25, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 21, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 20, 2020 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 19, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 18, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- May 12, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 07, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 90, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Mar 16, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/07/20.
- Mar 12, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (12-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Feb 24, 2020 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 2/24/2020.
- Feb 20, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Judiciary.