IntroducedFeb 20, 2020
Passed HouseMar 12, 2020
Passed SenateMay 27, 2020
Signed into Law
TRUSTS: Provides for continuous revisions to the Trust Code
Senate • May 29, 2020: Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Gregory A. Millerprimary
(R - 56)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 26, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 04, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Mar 16, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Mar 12, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 102, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Mar 11, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (15-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 03/12/20.
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- Feb 24, 2020 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 2/24/2020.
- Feb 20, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.