IntroducedFeb 17, 2020
Passed HouseMay 20, 2020
Passed SenateMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
ELECTION CODE: Prohibits disclosure by registrars of voters, clerks of court, and the Department of State of information related to voter registration and election management computer systems
House • May 29, 2020: Received from the Senate without amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jason Hughesprimary
(D - 100)
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 21, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs.
- May 20, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 98, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 18, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/20/20.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (14-0-1).
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.
- Feb 24, 2020 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 2/24/2020.
- Feb 17, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.