IntroducedJan 30, 2020
Passed SenateMay 20, 2020
Passed HouseMay 29, 2020
Signed into Law
SPECIAL DISTRICTS: Provides relative to board appointments and powers and duties of the Harbor Center District. (gov sig)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Received from the House without amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Sharon Hewittprimary
(R - 1)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 100, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/29/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- May 20, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 19, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title. Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 18, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.
- Jan 30, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.