IntroducedJan 24, 2020
Passed HouseMay 15, 2020
Passed SenateMay 27, 2020
Signed into Law
RETIREMENT/MUNICIPAL POL: Provides relative to contributions to and the administration of the Municipal Police Employees' Retirement System (RE DECREASE APV)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Tony Bacalaprimary
(R - 59)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 26, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 25, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- May 18, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/15/20.
- May 07, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (11-0).
- Mar 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- Jan 24, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 1/24/2020.