IntroducedJan 21, 2020
Passed SenateMay 12, 2020
Passed HouseMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEE RET: Authorizes the board to deduct certain monthly insurance premiums from benefits payable to members or other beneficiaries. (6/30/20) (EG NO IMPACT APV)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Edward J. "Ed" Priceprimary
(D - 2)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 97, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/28/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (7-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- May 12, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- Jan 21, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Retirement.