IntroducedJan 21, 2020
Passed SenateMay 12, 2020
Passed HouseMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
STATE EMPLOYEE RET: Adds Morgan City and Berwick housing authorities to system membership. (2/3 - CA10s29(F)) (6/30/20) (EG INCREASE APV)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- R. L. Bret Allain, IIprimary
(R - 21)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 93, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/28/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (8-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- May 12, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Mar 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- Jan 21, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Retirement.