IntroducedFeb 10, 2021
Signed into Law
Creating a mechanism to seek relief from the Kansas offender registration act requirements, decreasing criminal penalties for failure to register, allowing courts to waive fees associated with registration, reducing number of places a person is required to register and eliminating registration for most juvenile adjudications.
House • Mar 05, 2021: Stricken from Calendar by Rule 1507
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Stricken from Calendar by Rule 1507
- Feb 26, 2021 | House
- Committee Report recommending bill be passed as amended by Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Hearing: Monday, February 22, 2021, 1:30 PM Room 546-S
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Referred to Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice