IntroducedFeb 09, 2021
Signed into Law
Permitting the secretary of transportation to contract with the Kansas turnpike authority to enforce toll payments and permitting the secretary of transportation to use tolls to support public transit and other improvements on a toll project.
House • Mar 05, 2021: Stricken from Calendar by Rule 1507
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Committee on Transportation
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Stricken from Calendar by Rule 1507
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Committee of the Whole - Committee Report be adopted
- Committee of the Whole - Motion to Amend - Offered by Representative Neelly
- Representative Delperdang raised a question of germaneness. The amendment was ruled not germane.
- Committee of the Whole - Motion to recommend favorably for passage failed
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Committee Report recommending bill be passed as amended by Committee on Transportation
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Hearing: Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 1:30 PM Room 582-N
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Referred to Committee on Transportation