- Introduced 2020-03-13
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Signed into Law
Idaho House Bill
Bill Title:HEALTH AND WELFARE – Amends and adds to existing law to provide that persons eligible for Medicaid or health insurance shall not be eligible for county medical assistance or the Catastrophic Health Care Cost Program and to provide that counties shall fund a portion of the state’s share of Medicaid expansion from their sales tax distribution.
Last Action:2020-03-18, House: U.C. to hold place on third reading calendar one legislative day
Latest bill text:Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- HEALTH AND WELFARE COMMITTEE
- U.C. to hold place on third reading calendar one legislative day
- Read second time; Filed for Third Reading
- Reported out of Committee with Do Pass Recommendation, Filed for Second Reading
- Introduced, read first time, referred to JRA for Printing
- Reported Printed and Referred to Health & Welfare