IntroducedMar 09, 2023
Passed SenateMar 22, 2023
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the use of an electronic device in a voice-activated or hands-free mode while driving, providing penalties, and making penalties applicable.(Formerly SF 207, SF 60.)
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- May 04, 2023 | House
- Rereferred to Transportation.
- Apr 11, 2023 | House
- Amendment H-1200 filed.
- Apr 10, 2023 | House
- Amendment H-1196 filed.
- Apr 06, 2023 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Apr 04, 2023 | House
- Amendment H-1181 filed.
- Mar 29, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Placed on calendar.
- Mar 28, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Mar 27, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Best, Meggers and Meyer, B.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/28/2023 12:15PM House Lounge.
- Mar 23, 2023 | House
- Read first time, referred to Transportation.
- Mar 22, 2023 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Mar 22, 2023 | Senate
- Passed Senate, yeas 47, nays 3.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 21, 2023 | Senate
- Fiscal note.
- Mar 09, 2023 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on Ways and Means calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.
- House Amendment H-1181 (filed) -- OLSON of Polk, 2023-04-04PDF
- House Amendment H-1181 (filed) -- OLSON of Polk, 2023-04-04HTML
- House Amendment H-1196 (filed) -- BEST of Carroll, 2023-04-10PDF
- House Amendment H-1196 (filed) -- BEST of Carroll, 2023-04-10HTML
- House Amendment H-1200 (filed) -- (2nd) MOHR of Scott, 2023-04-11PDF
- House Amendment H-1200 (filed) -- (2nd) MOHR of Scott, 2023-04-11HTML