IntroducedMar 08, 2023
Signed into Law
A bill for an act establishing a fair as a designated exempt entity and allowing for refunds of state sales tax in the performance of certain written contracts and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.(See HF 681.)
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
- Megan JonesFloor Manager
(R - 6)
- Mar 22, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 681.
- Mar 21, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Mar 15, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Mar 14, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/15/2023 8:30AM House Lounge.
- Mar 08, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.
- Subcommittee: Jones, Gjerde and Sexton.