IntroducedMar 07, 2023
Signed into Law
Bill History for House File 640Journal Actions Only Floor Managers: Zumbach, Sexton Lobbyist Declarations All Related Bills to Selected Bill LSB 1917YCHSB139 LSB 1917XCSSB1183 LSB 1917SVSF541 LSB 1917HZHF670 (C)SF541,HF670 By COMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE A bill for an act providing for veterinary medicine, including the care of animals under the supervision of a licensed veterinarian, providing penalties, and including effective date provisions.(Formerly HSB 139; See HF 670.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 17, 2023: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 670.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HF 640
- COMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE
- Dan ZumbachFloor Manager
(R - 34)
- Michael V. SextonFloor Manager
(R - 7)
- Mar 17, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 670.
- Mar 16, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 15, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Mar 14, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Sexton, Gjerde and Wulf.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/15/2023 8:00AM House Lounge.
- Mar 07, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.