IntroducedFeb 28, 2023
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to prohibitions against a person acting as a provider or as an employee, contractor, or subcontractor of a provider of home and community-based services waiver services under the Medicaid program.(See HF 633.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 06, 2023: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 633.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HF 633
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HF 504
- Megan Jonesprimary
(R - 6)
- Derek WulfFloor Manager
(R - 76)
- Mar 06, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 633.
- Mar 02, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 01, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/02/2023 12:30PM House Lounge.
- Feb 28, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to State Government.
- Subcommittee: Wulf, Harris and Nielsen.