IntroducedFeb 27, 2023
Signed into Law
Bill History for House Study Bill 211Journal Actions Only Floor Managers: Cournoyer, Wulf Lobbyist Declarations All Related Bills to Selected Bill LSB 1810XCSSB1108 LSB 1810SVSF387 LSB 1810HVHF652 By COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT A bill for an act relating to the practice of barbering and cosmetology arts and sciences and providing transition provisions.(See HF 652.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 07, 2023: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 652.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HSB 211
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Chris CournoyerFloor Manager
(R - 35)
- Derek WulfFloor Manager
(R - 76)
- Mar 07, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 652.
- Mar 02, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 27, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to State Government.
- Subcommittee: Wulf, Dunwell and Nielsen.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/02/2023 12:00PM House Lounge.