IntroducedFeb 22, 2023
Signed into Law
Bill History for House File 426Journal Actions Only Floor Managers: Jones Lobbyist Declarations All Related Bills to Selected Bill LSB 2472HVHF657 By Andrews A bill for an act relating to postconviction access to a defendant’s file in the possession of a law enforcement agency, county attorney, the attorney general in this state, and the defendant’s previous trial or appellate attorney.(See HF 657.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 07, 2023: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 657.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HF 426
- Eddie Andrewsprimary
(R - 43)
- Megan JonesFloor Manager
(R - 6)
- Mar 07, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 657.
- Mar 02, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 28, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/28/2023 3:00PM RM 304.1.
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Feb 23, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Jones, Nordman and Olson.
- Feb 22, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.