IntroducedFeb 20, 2023
Signed into Law
Bill History for House File 355Journal Actions Only Floor Managers: Osmundson Lobbyist Declarations All Related Bills to Selected Bill LSB 2019YHHF224 LSB 2019HZHF672 (C)HF224 By COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION A bill for an act relating to certain specified employees of school districts, accredited nonpublic schools, and charter schools, including renewal requirements associated with licenses issued by the board of educational examiners to practitioners with master’s or doctoral degrees, fees associated with the review of certain specified records, and background checks for employees of school districts, accredited nonpublic schools, and charter schools.(Formerly HF 224; See HF 672.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 20, 2023: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 672.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HF 224
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HF 355
- COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION
- Anne OsmundsonFloor Manager
(R - 64)
- Mar 20, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 672.
- Mar 16, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 14, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Mar 08, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Osmundson, Johnson and Kurth.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/14/2023 12:00PM House Lounge 2.
- Mar 07, 2023 | House
- Fiscal note.
- Feb 20, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.