IntroducedFeb 15, 2023
Signed into Law
A bill for an act concerning penalties relating to drug paraphernalia and certain traffic offenses, providing penalties, and making penalties applicable.(See HF 536.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 09, 2023: Withdrawn.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HF 536
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HF 301
- Zach Diekenprimary
(R - 5)
- Zach DiekenFloor Manager
(R - 5)
- Mar 09, 2023 | House
- Mar 01, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 536.
- Feb 28, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 23, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-0.
- Feb 22, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/23/2023 8:00AM RM 304.
- Feb 20, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Dieken, Shipley and Wessel-Kroeschell.
- Feb 15, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Public Safety.