IntroducedFeb 01, 2023
Signed into Law
Bill History for Senate Study Bill 1120Journal Actions Only Floor Managers: Rowley, Thomson, C. Lobbyist Declarations All Related Bills to Selected Bill LSB 1212XDHSB141 LSB 1212HVHF468 LSB 1212SVSF472 By COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY A bill for an act concerning judicial branch administration, including mental health advocates, access to and confidentiality of certain department of revenue taxpayer information for jury list compilation, contracting authority, apportionment of district associate judges, remote testimony and video recordings, and access to criminal history records.(See SF 472.)
Last Action See all actions
legislature • Mar 01, 2023: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 472.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SSB 1120
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- David D. RowleyFloor Manager
(R - 5)
- Charley ThomsonFloor Manager
(R - 58)
- Mar 01, 2023 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 472.
- Feb 21, 2023 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. .
- Feb 14, 2023 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/21/2023 8:30AM Room 217 Conference Room.
- Feb 02, 2023 | legislature
- Subcommittee: Rowley, Evans, and Weiner.
- Feb 01, 2023 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.