IntroducedFeb 01, 2023
Signed into Law
A bill for an act requiring vehicle identification information to be provided in a no-contact or protective order, and making penalties applicable.(See HF 556.)
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 02, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 556.
- Feb 28, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 14, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-0.
- Feb 13, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/14/2023 12:45PM House Lounge 2.
- Feb 07, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Shipley, Dieken and Meyer, B.
- Feb 01, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Public Safety.