IntroducedJan 18, 2023
Signed into Law
Bill History for House File 61Journal Actions Only Floor Managers: Reichman, Lohse Lobbyist Declarations All Related Bills to Selected Bill LSB 1255HVHF398 (S)HF398 By Lohse and Jones A bill for an act relating to adoption proceedings by providing for representation of adoptive parents and guardians ad litem by local public defenders for children in certain adoption proceedings and modifying filing requirements for adoption petitions and notice requirements for adoption hearings of adults.(See HF 398.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 09, 2023: Withdrawn.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HF 398
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HF 61
- Brian K. Lohseprimary
(R - 45)
- Megan Jonesprimary
(R - 6)
- Jeff ReichmanFloor Manager
(R - 50)
- Mar 09, 2023 | House
- Feb 22, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 398.
- Feb 21, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 14, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Feb 08, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/07/2023 12:15PM RM 304 (Cancelled).
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/14/2023 12:00PM House Lounge 2.
- Jan 26, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Lohse, Jones and Meyer, B.
- Jan 18, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.