IntroducedJan 11, 2023
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the use of an electronic device in a voice-activated or hands-free mode while driving, providing penalties, and making penalties applicable.(See SF 207, SF 547.)
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Feb 06, 2023: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 207.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SF 60
- Mark S. Lofgrenprimary
(R - 48)
- Mike Klimeshprimary
(R - 32)
- Scott Websterprimary
(R - 47)
- Feb 06, 2023 | Senate
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 207.
- Jan 23, 2023 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage. .
- Jan 18, 2023 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Lofgren, Celsi, and Klimesh.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/23/2023 11:00AM Room 315.
- Jan 11, 2023 | Senate
- Introduced, referred to Transportation.