IntroducedJan 11, 2023
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to education, including requirements related to mandatory reporters, a process for investigating complaints against licensed practitioners, and the responsibilities of the department of education, school districts, charter schools, accredited nonpublic schools, and the board of educational examiners.(See HF 430.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 08, 2023: Withdrawn.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: HF 430
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HF 10
- Mar 08, 2023 | House
- Feb 24, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 430.
- Feb 21, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Jan 17, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 3-0.
- Jan 12, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Boden, Gustoff and Staed.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/17/2023 12:00PM RM 304.
- Jan 11, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Education.