IntroducedJan 11, 2023
Signed into Law
Bill History for House File 4Journal Actions Only Floor Managers: Stone Lobbyist Declarations All Related Bills to Selected Bill LSB 1706HVHF255 (S)HF95,HF255 By Wheeler, Holt, Stone, $s.sponsor, Mommsen, Fisher, Collins, Moore, Vondran, Wulf, Shipley, Bradley, Deyoe, Graber, Rinker, Wills, Johnson, Gustafson, Gehlbach, Nordman, Young, Osmundson, Henderson, Wood, Windschitl, Grassley, Bossman and Gerhold A bill for an act modifying requirements related to teacher intern license programs and licenses and authorizations issued by the board of educational examiners and establishing a temporary initial teaching license to be issued by the board of educational examiners to applicants who complete an alternative teacher certification program.(See HF 255.)
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 08, 2023: Withdrawn.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HF 4
- Mar 08, 2023 | House
- Feb 09, 2023 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 255.
- Feb 07, 2023 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Jan 31, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-1.
- Jan 24, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/31/2023 12:00PM House Lounge.
- Jan 18, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: Upon adjournment of Appropriations Committee House Lounge 2 (Cancelled).
- Jan 12, 2023 | House
- Subcommittee: Stone, Gehlbach and Madison.
- Jan 11, 2023 | House
- Introduced, referred to Education.