IntroducedApr 20, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the administration of the tax and related laws by the department of revenue by requiring composite returns for pass-through entities, restricting public disclosure of certain information, providing penalties, and including applicability provisions.(See HF 890.)
House • Apr 28, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 890.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 890.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 04/27/2021 8:00AM House Lounge 1.
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.
- Subcommittee: Hite, Bloomingdale and Gjerde.