IntroducedApr 15, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to appropriations for health and human services and veterans and including other related provisions and appropriations, providing penalties, and including effective date and retroactive and other applicability date provisions.(See SF 606.)
legislature • Apr 20, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 606.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS
- Apr 20, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 606.
- Apr 15, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Appropriations.
- Subcommittee: Costello, Bolkcom, Celsi, Cournoyer, Dotzler, Edler, Garrett, Guth, Johnson, Klimesh, Koelker, Kraayenbrink, Lofgren, Mathis, Petersen, Ragan, Reichman, Rozenboom, Smith, J., Taylor, T., and Williams.