IntroducedApr 05, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act appropriating federal moneys made available from federal block grants and other nonstate sources, allocating portions of federal block grants, and providing procedures if federal moneys or federal block grants are more or less than anticipated, and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.(See SF 614.)
legislature • Apr 27, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 614.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS
- Apr 27, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 614.
- Apr 26, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 04/27/2021 12:15PM RM 24A.
- Apr 05, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Appropriations.
- Subcommittee: Kraayenbrink, Bolkcom, and Lofgren.