IntroducedMar 30, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act exempting from the state sales tax and use tax the purchase price of tangible personal property sold and services furnished to a nonprofit food bank.(See SF 601.)
legislature • Apr 20, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 601.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
- Apr 20, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 601.
- Apr 07, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Apr 05, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 04/07/2021 12:30PM RM 111.
- Mar 30, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.
- Subcommittee: Smith, R., Dotzler, and Green.