IntroducedMar 22, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to state and local government financing, programs, and operations, by modifying provisions relating to mental health and disability services funding, school district funding, commercial and industrial property tax replacement payments, and other specified tax provisions, making appropriations, providing penalties, and including effective date, applicability, and retroactive applicability provisions.(See SF 587.)
legislature • Mar 25, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 587.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
- Mar 25, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 587.
- Mar 23, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/24/2021 8:30AM RM 24A.
- Mar 22, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.
- Subcommittee: Dawson, Bolkcom, and Goodwin.