IntroducedMar 08, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act providing for delinquency fees for executive branch agencies for untimely rulemaking in certain circumstances and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.(Formerly HSB 264; See HF 854.)
House • Apr 06, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 854.
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/17/2021 7:45AM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Kaufmann, Gjerde and Graber.
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.