IntroducedMar 08, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to broadband service, including matters under the purview of the office of the chief information officer, the empower rural Iowa broadband grant fund, and including effective date and applicability provisions.(Formerly HSB 133; See HF 848.)
House • Mar 29, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 848.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 4-0
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Sorensen, Hall, Thompson, Williams and Wills.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/11/2021 8:00AM House Lounge 1.
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Appropriations.