IntroducedMar 08, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act authorizing future tax contingencies, reducing the state inheritance tax rates and providing for the future repeal of the state inheritance tax and state qualified use inheritance tax, and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.(See SF 576.)
legislature • Mar 10, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 576.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
- Mar 10, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 576.
- Mar 08, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.
- Subcommittee: Dawson, Jochum, and Sinclair.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/09/2021 4:00PM RM 24A.