IntroducedMar 08, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act establishing a butchery innovation and revitalization fund and program to be administered by the economic development authority and creating a task force to explore the feasibility of establishing an artisanal butchery program at a community college or at an institution governed by the state board of regents.(Formerly HF 670; See HF 857.)
House • Apr 13, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Apr 02, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 857.
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/16/2021 12:00PM Law Library.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Thompson, Hall and Mommsen.
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Appropriations.