IntroducedMar 08, 2021
Passed SenateMar 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the conduct of elections, including nominations and procedures for proposed amendments to the Iowa Constitution, and including effective date provisions. (Formerly SSB 1237.)
House • Apr 08, 2021: Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Amendment H-1364 filed.
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Fiscal note.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/30/2021 1:00PM RM 102, Sup. Ct. Consult.
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Kaufmann, Bloomingdale and Hunter.
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Read first time, referred to State Government.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3076 filed, adopted.
- Passed Senate, yeas 30, nays 17.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Fiscal note.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.
- Reprinted Marked UpHTML
- Reprinted Marked UpPDF
- Senate Amendment S-3076 (filed, adopted) -- ROBY SMITH, 2021-03-17PDF
- Senate Amendment S-3076 (filed, adopted) -- ROBY SMITH, 2021-03-17HTML
- House Amendment H-1364 (filed) -- JACOBSEN of Pottawattamie, 2021-04-07PDF
- House Amendment H-1364 (filed) -- JACOBSEN of Pottawattamie, 2021-04-07HTML