IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Passed HouseMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the elimination of surgical smoke by hospitals, critical access hospitals, and outpatient surgical centers.(Formerly HSB 59.)
Senate • Mar 23, 2021: Subcommittee recommends passage.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/23/2021 1:00PM RM 24A.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Carlin, Bolkcom, and Green.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Message from House.
- Read first time, referred to Human Resources.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Passed House, yeas 94 nays 2.
- Explanation of vote.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Introduced, placed on calendar.