IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Passed HouseMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to a determination of the availability of mental health services in the state including the value of pursuing a Medicaid institutions for mental diseases waiver, and including effective date provisions.(Formerly HF 479.)
Senate • Mar 25, 2021: Subcommittee recommends indefinite postponement.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RESOURCES
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends indefinite postponement.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/24/2021 3:00PM 217 Conference Room.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Edler, Costello, and Mathis.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Message from House.
- Read first time, referred to Human Resources.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Passed House, yeas 97, nays none.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Introduced, placed on calendar.