IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Passed HouseMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to driver’s license restrictions, including ignition interlock device requirements for a first operating-while-intoxicated offense.(Formerly HSB 251.)
Senate • Apr 08, 2021: Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC SAFETY
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Mar 24, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/24/2021 1:30PM RM 24A.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Schultz, Bisignano, and Shipley.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Message from House.
- Read first time, referred to Judiciary.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Passed House, yeas 97 nays none.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Introduced, placed on calendar.